CONEXPO-CON/AGG is the leading construction trade show in the United States… Make sure to have the most outstanding booth displays at the best price!
Looking for a trade show booth builder to prepare CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020?
Tradefest helps you to find the best partner at the best price. Wether you are looking for a large custom booth, a modular stand, or just a portable display, make sure to have the right partner for your project.
Over 2,800 companies are expected to exhibit at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020. An attractive booth design key to stand out from the competition. A nice and beautiful exhibition stand will for sure increase your brand visibility on the show, attracts prospects to your booth and in the end boost your overall ROI.
To make sure your company is going to succeed at the show, you need to find an experienced and trustable booth builder that is reactive and adaptable. Tradefest works with the most experienced booth builders of the United States and has among its network a series of providers that already succeeded working with Las Vegas Convention Center and previous editions of the CONEXPO-CON/AGG.
If you are still hesitating about exhibiting at the event, check out the CONEXPO-CON/AGG Tradefest event page to find all the relevant information about the show.
What is the best booth option to exhibit at CONEXPO-CON/AGG?
1. Opt for a Custom Exhibit Booth
This solution requires a significant budget and fits particularly for big companies. At a large show such as CONEXPO-CON/AGG, companies that use Custom Exhibit Booth often make the most outstanding impression. The custom exhibit booth is the only option that will guarantee 100% an immersive brand experience for attendees coming to your stand. For such a project, having the right booth design partner who understands your brand goals and your marketing needs is crucial. The design process follows these steps:
- Open the discussion with a trusted partner and discuss your dream project
- Receive a free tailored 3D rendering of your custom booth
- Get a quote based on the 3D rendering and kick off the project
- The graphic team will come up with branded collaterals and displays for your booth
- A dedicated project manager will coordinate a carpentry and build team to achieve construction and integrate graphics
- Quality specialist will check the preset of your custom booth and validate the whole installation before the booth is broken down and stored
- Booth is shipped to the event, installed and set up
- After the show, the booth is broken down and shipped back to storage
Example of a custom booth at CONEXPO-CON/AGG
2. Rent your Exhibition Booth
The exhibition booth rental option is a cost-effective option that works best for mid-size and large exhibitors at CONEXPO-CON/AG. When a company exhibits to a small number of trade shows every year, renting a booth for each event might be the right solution. The design process is also much more simple: the booth partner will offer a rental catalog to browse an inventory of existing exhibit booths with different sizes and styles. Once you have chosen the booth rental that fits to your project, the graphics team will rebrand it to your company’s brand, ship it to the show and set it up.
Example of an exhibit booth at CONEXPO-CON/AGG
3. Make it simple with a Modular Stand and Portable Displays
This option fits for small companies and start-ups. It’s the DIY option meaning that you will have to take care of the transport, set up and dismantlement yourself. The modular stand is designed so that it can be broken into smaller pieces and be easily stored and shipped. You can manage the shipping using services such as UPS or FedEx to significantly reduce transportation and storage costs.
Once you find your ideal booth partner, get all the information to succeed as an exhibitor at CONEXPO-CON/AGG on their official website.